ES - First day in the war zone

Matthew_G_Saroff at raytheon.com Matthew_G_Saroff at raytheon.com
Mon Sep 11 14:43:47 PDT 2000

        There is a story that I've heard that you would appreciate.
        There was a teacher who was in a car accident over the summer, and
as a result, he was in a body cast.
        Because it was not a heavy cast, it was not apparent through his
clothes.
        He was assigned a class of the worst kids in the school.
        On the first day, while he was doing paperwork before taking the
roll, he had the window open.  His tie was flapping around from the
breeze, and he took his stapler and stapled his tie to his chest.
        The class gave him no problems that year.
--
Matthew G. Saroff
The Opinions Expressed are not those Raytheon.

"Vicki Marsh" <XaraXene at home.com>
09/11/00 04:41 PM
Please respond to elfsea