ES - Another job opportunitiy

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Tue Sep 12 21:24:51 PDT 2000

Here is the site for job opportunities with the City of Carrollton where I
work: http://www.cityofcarrollton.com/CityEmployment.html
The only reason I post this is because our department (Building Inspection)
is in dire need of two more plans examiners (see listing for job
description). We recently lost 2 people in the course of 2 weeks leaving
only myself and one other person to do the work of 4 people. Can you say
STRESS!The sooner we can hire someone the sooner my job will go back to
normal. HELP!
Layla
(mka: a highly stressed out plans examiner)
P.S. There are many other positions open as well and the benefits are pretty
good.