ES - Business Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Sep 14 10:32:30 PDT 2000

No one can create directions so good that "none of us get lost".
However, I will attempt to save the majority. First, if you have
web access, the reference below will get you a map.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx++76012&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

If not, then follow these directions.

Use your best route to get to I30 and Fielder (as if going to
Fighter Practice at Randol Mill Park). Turn North onto
Fielder. At the first light (Lamar) turn right (East).
At the next light (Davis) turn left (North). The second
possible left turn is Rocky Canyon. Turn left (West)
there. The next right turn (North again) is Patterson Pl.
My house is at 2220 Patterson Place at the top of the
cul-de-sac.

The meeting will start at 7:30.

Caelin on Andrede