ES - guilds

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Sep 14 13:12:14 PDT 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
There are no official guidelines for forming a guild. It helps to have
somewone willing to head it up and get meetings organized, make sure
announcements about what the guild is doing are in the newsletter, etc. Any
people who like to work in a particular area and share their research and
skills with others are welcome to form a guild.
	In service, HE Stella