ES - cooks night

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 06:18:51 PDT 2000

I don't think it is a problem for our cooks to know about this, however, I am
very hesitant about the current Idea of starting a web page to link to this
system. Ou cooks guild is currently still very new and still trying to get on
it's feet, so let's keep this info and talk about a web page in 6 mounths or so.

Darius