ES - Questions about Defender

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:33:54 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

Nope there is no feast this weekend at Defender.

I've not heard of a burn ban and I didn't see one on the website. But, I
would be careful nonetheless. Last week, that area did recieve some rain
(I'm not sure how much they recieved), but I sure it wasn't enough. (Pray
that we *don't* get any this weekend!)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Does anyone know if there is a feast this weekend?  If so, who is cooking
and what's on the menu?

Also, is the burn ban still on and/or can we bring our grills to cook on?

Lavina