ES - Prize baskets

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Sep 19 09:33:50 PDT 2000

Each of the baskets has the same items off this list that were purchased
with baronial money.  This is basic get-the-basket-started stuff and we
still need lots more stuff as donations.

60 x 102 tablecloth
2 brass candle sticks
4 white taper candles
6" brass saucer for a candle
4" brass saucer for a candle
8" white pillar candle
4" white pillar candle
5" oval white pillar candle
small glass blue flower vase
box of 4 floating citronella candles

I have donated 3 books appropriate to each basket

One other book has been donated to the archery basket "The Medieval Archer"

That's it so far..........NEED MORE STUFF....... see you all at the site

Arabella