ES - Guess Who

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Tue Sep 19 17:50:32 PDT 2000

Greetings from Madelina de Lindesaye!

I've been meaning to ask if anyone else in the SCA works at Radio Shack.  I
started temping downtown in June, and got hired on full time in July.  I'm in
Accounts Payable, Tower Two, 11th floor.  Maybe I could hitch a ride with
someone to moot sometime?

Mostly, though, I've been busy working out in the gym after work.  Want to be
able to get back in to some of my earlier SCA garb.

Hope to meet some of the "new" folks who've been around long enough for the new
to wear off.

--Madelina
aka Jane Sitton-Logan