ES - shed loading

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:10:35 PDT 2000

Hmmmmm...so far I've come up with...My son needs to go to the clinic and
recieve a booster shot. It will probably be most of the day before I get out
of there.

For you...how about call in the morning and say you are having car troubles
and that you are having it towed to your mechanic for repairs and you don't
know how long it will be. (That's usually my favorite excuse)   ;)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
If you find a good reason, let me know.  Though I tried to take the whole
week off, I was told "No", primarily because RadioShack has a big rollout
next week and I'm acting as backup for all the phone agents (when you're
good ...)

Ceatta