ES - Event Suggestions

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Sep 26 14:38:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 3:33:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjt at softwareinnovation.com writes:

<< Though Defender usually does not have a feast (due, I think, to the
 culture camps wanting to provide food from their areas), we could
 start one until the culture camps again want that option. I, too,
 had a real problem with the evening meal. The crown had also requested
 some sort of meal since they would be busy until the last minute.

One of the past events at Defender was that each lady in Elfsea made a basket
meal. Then Each meal was actioned off that evening. It was a great
fundraiser.  Also in the past we had our own Elfsea Tavern. Defender and the
Tavern were our money makers. Since the Tavern has been in retirement and the
Event still does not have a feast some changes may need to be made.

Donnel