ES - Needing ideas and suggestions...

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 09:05:49 PDT 2000

This is the second suggestion I have recieved on a tournament of love. I
talked this over with Phelippe last night and we both decided that we love
the idea! Our Excellancy, Baroness Allesandre, also suggested all sorts of
really great project for the kids to do (like favors for the fighters).

I could make ribbon favors for our mundane family or for those who do not
have favors. The favors could also double as keepsakes for the guests to
take home.

As far as a married's only light tournament. It's a good idea, but I would
like any one to be able to particiapte. But, in a tournament of love, they
would be required to have a consort to fight for. I'm sure there will be
enough ladies for the lords to fight for and vice versa.

Any further ideas on this?

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
How about a tourney of love? You must have a consort for whom
you fight. The consorts provide favors and encouragement. The
consorts vote for the most gallant, the most romantic, etc.
based on on-the-field and off-the-field behavior. Flowers,
poetry, and other romantic behavior would be expected.

Caelin