ES - Road trip to the Tor

Scott Cason scason at eaze.net
Wed Sep 27 14:20:04 PDT 2000

Your Excellency,
Lady Simone has a few mistakes in her directions,
if you get to Sonic you have went to far.
Once  on business 377 you will come to a four way stop, do not turn here.
After this stop there will be several more lights, take a right at the seond
light, it should be Graham St. (the courthouse should be on your left next
block).  Once on Graham there are two stop lights, make a left at the second
light. Follow this to the Piggly Wiggly, take a left at this light and a
left at the next light. The entrance to the park is on the left, (across the
street from the funeral home).
See you there.

In service,
Eoghan MacCinead
Knights Marshall Dragonsfire Tor

p.s. If you get lost in town or need better directions please call me
(254)9654840