ES - Event Suggestions

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 08:09:16 PDT 2000

I remember those, except that it wasn't just the ladies that were invited to
cook (I, myself, made a couple of mean meat pie and quiche baskets...)  It
was done as a fundraiser, the meals were auctioned off, and those who cooked
got to eat with whoever bought their meals - generally enough to feed six to
eight.

The wonderful thing I loved about it was it was a great way for peopIe to
meet and get to know someone new...

Don Alaric