ANST-Announce - Stargate Baronial

Terri Walker isabeauq at ev1.net
Tue Sep 5 20:55:54 PDT 2000

Unto the good gentles of Ansteorra,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the statement in both the
Black Star and on our web site about vehicles needing to be in the
parking lot by 9:00 a.m.  This simply means that we want the area clear
of cars by that time.  Those gentles day tripping and arrive on site
after 9:00 a.m. are, of course, permitted to unload their vehicle but
then move them to the parking lot.  Our goal is keep the site as period
as possible.

I hope this helps anyone else who might be confused by the wording.

Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
Event Steward