ES - The Future

Slim Evans falconrose at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 17:52:11 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

I do know that it has been a long time since you have
seen or heard from me.  Well, my life has been very
busy, and as soon as I can get all of my proverbial
ducks in a row, I shall be rejoining my true society
sometime in the near future.

And speaking of futures, House Falconrose is proud and
honored to announce that on September 16th in the
Forest of Hawkwood, I shall be marrying my wonderful
lady, Shana.  Anyone who wishes to attend we will be
having the handfasting around 6:30ish, near the main
pub.  If you wish to attend, entrance to the main gate
for an all day price is $12. After 6pm it drops to $6
with the only happenings being centered around the
main pub with entertainment.  If you need a little
help getting in or directions to Hawkwood, or need
more information, please contact us at (817) 543-2627.
Or write us at Falconrose at yahoo.com or
Falconroselady at aol.com. We would be honored to have
some of our Elfsea family present.

"This posting is very late in coming, a usual.  I had
swore to have it out by last night, but was not able
to get on my account.  I apologize for breaking my
oath to those I had made it (You know who you are).

With much joy in my heart,

Slim Hardy (Yes, I am taking my lady's name)

=====
I leave you in peace
Thank you  in service always
Lord of FalconRose