ES - Hello everyone

carlcrosby at juno.com carlcrosby at juno.com
Sun Sep 10 20:29:14 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,
Sorry that I haven't been able to be around.  We have had conflicting
schedules for our family to attend anything.   I think that thing will
change now that school has restarted.  And I hope that the temp will let
things be easier to do things also.  I have an other e-mail address:
cbcrosby99 at yahoo.com .   Use this if you need to contact me separately  I
do check this one moor often.  This is due to work.  I check it at least
4 times a week.
I and Patrick have been practicing when time and temp allows.  Do you
know any Youths that are interested in fencing.  Please contact me at the
above address.
My home phone number is:  817-498-9928.
I work nights so I leave the house by 9pm.  My wife is here though.
If you have any questions please contact me.

Yours in service
Viscount Alexander
Carl "Magic" Crosby