ES - coming attractions

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Sun Sep 17 15:00:56 PDT 2000

Greetings,
    Tomorrow, September 18 is the 3rd Monday of the month. Solarium will be
at my house starting anytime after 9:00 am. We can make plans on where we
will be going next.
    Tuesday night, September 19th is clothier's guild, again at my house. If
you need any last minute help for garb for Defender, be sure to be there.
    Wednesday evening around 7:00 will be time to load the trailer for
Defender at Lord Caelin on Andrede's house. We need all the help we can get.
Siobhan