ES - Re: ST - Directions to Defender, and List/schedule of events.

Patrick Bureau (aka: Patric de Long Coeur) patricdlc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 06:08:58 PDT 2000

Well I dont know where you are coming from

But from Dallas Area your best way to I-80 or I-20 bound towards Texarkana,
Exit 526 of Hwy I-20 at the stop,
hang a right, about 1.3 Miles down the road you will see a camping ground
with an arch, hang a left your there !

if you need more help I will be on side early sat morning.
call me on my cel phone if you get lost

214-284-8259.

Patric