ES - Bardic tape

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:49:23 PDT 2000

I have a question for the bards out there.  If I remember correctly,
several years ago I heard a rumour that there was a cassette tape
available that had some of the Kingdom's favorites songs.

If such a tape does exit, does anyone have a copy?  If so, I
would love to get one.  It gets kind of lonely here in my office with
no music and it would be nice to hear some Kingdom songs (here at work, in
my car, etc. etc.)  ("Vivat the Dream" is going through my mind right now..
Where's a good bard when you need one?)

If there's not a tape such as this, has anyone ever thought of making
one? (hint, hint)

Lavina