ES - Lady Nina Natasha

David Young David.Young at rich.frb.org
Mon Sep 25 16:03:55 PDT 2000

Unto the Lord and Lady Elfsea, and all the good gentles of Elfsea,

On behalf of Lady Nina Natasha and Lord Randall Hawkwood as well as myself, I thank you most humbly for your generous assistance.  After the dust has settled, we raised $805.64 at Defender for Lady Nina's medical expenses.  An extra thanks also to Lady Julianna for helping make this happen.

With the collection taken at moot, that means over $1000 has come from your pockets to help these good people.  I continue to be astounded at the kindness, decency, and just plain goodness of the people of Elfsea.

Lady Nina is home currently, and we hope for a good while.  She is housebound, and I am sure she would appreciate any cards or letters you would care to send.  (unfortunately she is not able to do much with email)  Her mundane address is:

Noreen Hartman
830 Preston
Red Oak TX 75154

Again, my personal thanks to each of you.  I keep trying to think of something else I can say to tell you what this means, but I'm out of words.  Thank you!

David Cade