ES - Road trip to the Tor

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 27 12:28:11 PDT 2000

As some of you are aware Allessandra & I are going down
to fighter practice in Dragonsfire Tor this Sunday, Oct
1st.  Practice starts at 10:30, and we have high hopes
of afternoon revelry before we go as well.  Anyone
wishing to join us is most welcome.  Below are the
directions Lady Simone sent me.

- Galen Elfsea

Hi the directions to fighter practice is

Take I-20 to Hwy 377 go south through Grandbury
continue on 377 south to Business 377  going through
Stephenville. when you pass the sonic slow down (377 is
Washington when you go through town) continue on
377/washington to Grahm.  turn right on Grahm. take
Grahm to HWY 8 go left. take Hwy 8 to Piggly wiggly
supermarket. The Park is across the street from the
Super market.