ES - Kydex for sell

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 2 11:38:23 PDT 2001

Greetings, I am Minnesingger Gustave alf Biltzgarden, Servant of the Quill and
Sword, Seeker of the Dream.  Or in short, Jeff Vess, who happens to have
over-bought materials when re-doing my own armoure.  All I'm trying to do is get my
money back for what I paid for the stuff (and belay the wrath of my mistress).

I have 2 sheets (4' x 8') of 1/8" Kydex (white) for $80.

I will cut to size as long as one dimension is 4' and the price will be a
percentage thereof.  (i.e.. 4'x4' = $40, 4'x2'=$20, etc.)

The material is legal for knees and elbows (in Ansteorra) and easy to work with.

I will be at the Randall Mill fighter practice on April the 8th with a power saw
for cutting.

Cash only please.

If there is enough interest, more of the stuff could be gotten, but I'd have to
double check as for current prices from my supplier.