ES - Farthingale/Birthday Party

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Tue Apr 3 12:58:48 PDT 2001

Xene here:

For directions to my house, go west on I-20 to FM 1382 (Cedar Hill exit).
Take a right and drive for what seems forever (they run speed traps, watch
your speed carefully) until you reach civilization again.  You will cross
over HWY 67 and stay on 1382, even after it merges with (and becomes one
with) Beltline Rd.  You will pass Beltline Intermediate and keep going,
through the light at Joe Wilson, and take the first right after the light.
It is a Kaufman and Broad Subdivision, with a big sign, yellow and black
flags and the name of the subdivision is Windsor Park.

The name of the street you take a right on is S. Waterford Oaks.  Drive
until you see the deadend, and take the last left onto Shadywood, then the
first left after that on Sweetgum Drive.  We live in the last house on the
right.  Big Red Brick house with my van out front.  You can park in front or
on the side.

Just be patient when you ring the doorbell.  It takes me awhile to get to
the door nowadays.

Even if you aren't interested in Farthingales, but want to come visit,
please do come on over.  This is likely to turn into an all-day pizza,
sewing, crocheting, movie-watching kind of day.