ES - Springfaire A&S

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Thu Apr 5 21:37:12 PDT 2001

This is just a general display, each item will be judged individually by the
populas, there are only two catagories: Children and Adults, So display what
tou like, there is no criteria although, as alway documentation is
suggested, however this is not a requirement.
This just back to basics show your work and the populas will choose their
favorite entry by an adult, and one by a child. This woill be done by
casting a bead into a vessel provideded for each item that is displayed.
*note...I would keep the enteries to 3 items or less per any one person.

HL Tanwyn~
MoA&S Elfsea