ES - Scarborough Faire

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:10:03 PDT 2001

>Just out of curiosity, why does the SCA not demo at Scarborough
>Faire?
>Lady Taya Fitzphilip

Dear Lady Taya,

We used to a long time ago.  Apparently something bad happened and we were
not asked back.  I don't know if they would be interested in having us now,
but no one has tried.

I also believe that it runs into too many conflicts with Central Regional
events.  Elfsea Springfaire and Steppes Warlord are during the Scarborough
Faire weekends.  This would mean at least two weekends during the Faire's
run that would not be well attended.

Also, there doesn't seem to be much interest in running a demo out there at
the moment.  If it ever does generate more interest, we would be happy to do
whatever we could to help.

Sincerely,
Alessandra Desiderio