ES - Scarborough Faire

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Apr 10 14:24:54 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/10/01 10:12:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
allessandre at hotmail.com writes:

> We used to a long time ago.  Apparently something bad happened and we were
> not asked back.  I don't know if they would be interested in having us now,
> but no one has tried.

The part I remembered is that they wanted us to guarantee that we would have
X amount of fighters and they would fight at X and X and X and X times. Each
Weekend. He also did not want to pay us anything. Now I know there was more
to that but what it was I don't know. I do know that Warlord weekend was a
problem. You will have to ask someone like Mara who was around back then and
doing the demos.
Donnel