ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:59:55 PDT 2001

Oh no, here we go...no squire is safe.

Reminds me of the joke about the argument between the king and the knight.

Morgan

From: CraigCC at AOL.com
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:54:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/01 1:39:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
grrhine at swbell.net writes:

 > > > Keep checking E-bay, I will be having a combined Durmont/Llew sale
 > > > next week!!
 > >
 > Which of those lay-about squires showed up at your house, to help
 > you, last weekend?????  Really, I think you should keep those
 > two, and get rid of the rest of them. Otherwise, I'll give you a buck
 > each for Llew and Durmont

Okay!  I have a starting bid for $1 each for Llew and Durmont....Still no
bid
for Virgil yet (and Brandy does NOT come with the deal).  Do I hear any more
offers?  I would consider trades of equal value as well...

Drake