ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Apr 12 18:07:47 PDT 2001

To the Humble, Honourable and Most Excellent Earl Drake,

I would never resort to such vile and violent means.  My weapons of choice
are Communication, (it is the Key you know) Listening and Negotiation.

Lady Arabella

Actually, Drake, I think my lady may have been
discussing proteges.  I'll offer you Arabella for the
lot of them.  (Careful how you answer.)

You're right, my squires are better than yours.

- Galen

Hmmm.....how's Arabella's offside shot? ;-)

NOW, I didn't say that yours were BETTER Galen, I said they were WORTH
MORE...beauty and talent have a higher price tag than finely tuned killing
(in a nice way) machines!

hehehehehehe,

Drake