ES - Insignia

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Sat Apr 14 07:12:20 PDT 2001

Jen
Moot is our monthly Populace meeting. It is normally held on the 4th monday of the month
 at the Coors Distribution center on I-35, in the Hospitality room. For May however,  the meeting
will be on the 3rd Monday, due to the fact that the following Monday is Memorial day,
which is the last day of Stepps Warlord.

This also means that I will be rescheduling another
Day for May's A&S Workshop. I will post this information soon.
Tanwyn~
  Thank you for the information.......BTW, what is Moot?

  Jen