ES - Spring Faire Hotels

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 08:02:37 PDT 2001

While I don't have a list of hotel's handy, if no one
answers I have the corsicanna phone book at home.

However, I believe Darius and Monica told me that
there is a large horse event in Corsicanna that
weekend, and hotel rooms are sparce.

Rixende

--- baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:
> Not finding on the event website, is there a list of
>
> hotels near Tanglewood?  I'm camping, but I'm being
> asked this question by people who need hotel rooms.
>
> - Galen

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Lady in Waiting to HRH Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com