[Elfsea] Re: ES - Spring Fair

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 15:39:09 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/29/01 10:07:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
mmacchietto at home.com writes:

> You might want to try Fort Worth ISD.  I know they should be having
> their annual job fair in June.  What are you interested in teaching and
> what grade level.  We are always looking for people at my school.
>
> Francesca

I might get desperate enought. I have been trying to stay were I can get to
my sister with relitive ease. She lives in Lake Highlands. But thanks. I have
a degree in Early Childhood and have taught Kinder and Pre K. .
Donnel

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---