ES - FW Botanical Gardens Japanese Festival

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 09:02:31 PDT 2001

As if we all didn't already have enough to do, here's something else:

This weekend, April 7-8, will be the Spring Festival at the Fort Worth
Botanical Garden's Japanese Garden.  I have done this festival several times
and it has always been fun.  They have demos and exhibits of Japanese music
and dance, various martial arts (our own Kenjo sometimes doing cutting
demos), calligraphy, origami, pottery, tea ceremonies, etc...  And in the
last couple of years they have started having a sushi bar.

The Botanical Gardens are off University just south of I-30, more
information is generally available in the Friday FW Star Telegram weekend
guide.