ES - Mary ELizabeth and Brigid

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:19:37 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Lady Mary Elizabeth is in recovery from surgery today and is doing very
well.  She called me this morning and wanted updates on Brigid and Arabella,
which is typical of her, because she was more worried about them than her
own surgery!

I just received news from Lord Finnian that Brigid will not be released
today as hoped, indeed she will be remaining in the hospital and they have
decided to remove her gall bladder, as it has effected both her pancreas and
her liver.  Prognosis at this time is very good.

Please everyone keep all three Ladies in your thoughts and prayers in the
coming days.

Larissa