ES - FW: homeless family

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Apr 27 07:57:25 PDT 2001

Greetings, Elfsea, Xene here.

Please read below.  Our school nurse  (Darla) and counselor (Ina) are asking
for help for the sweetest little girl I have ever met.  She and her family
have been camping out since January.  I know that Mom is also going through
a divorce as well.

If you have anything you would like to donate, please e-mail or see me at
the event.

Thank you.

p.s. this is what good teachers really do!