[Elfsea] Highland Games

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Sat Apr 28 13:49:03 PDT 2001

Here is the latest on the Highland Games. We will have the same number of
passes as last year (at minimum, unless I can convince them to give us some
more) and we will be able to start setting up at 12 noon.

It appears that we will have the same number of passes this year that we had
last year, and that we will be located in the same site as last year.  If
the Baronal Pavilion is done, we can use it, and the older, smaller
blue-and-white in front of the list field.  If any one has a period sytle
pavilion and would like to set it up, please contact Ceatta.  Setup will be
on Friday, starting around 12 noon.  We will need volunteers to man the
area, and those who volunteer will be given passes.  Since there may not be
enough passes to go around, those who want them can e-mail Ceatta (through
the list) and he will give them out on a first comes basis (based on the
time/date stamp on the e-mail) or they can call him and he will use the
date/time stamp on his answering machine.  There will be a static A&S
exhibit as well as chivalric and rapier tourneys.

Ceatta