ES - Elfsea Springfaire Feast Reservations

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Mon Apr 2 11:31:08 PDT 2001

Caelin, I need reservations for 4.

Fearghus

Wes Duke
Manger of Information Systems
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas
Aegon USA
817-280-3080
wduke at aegonusa.com <mailto:wduke at aegonusa.com>

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Richard Threlkeld [SMTP:rjt at softwareinnovation.com]
	Sent:	Monday, April 02, 2001 12:32 PM
	To:	ansteorra_announce at ansteorra.org; Elfsea
	Subject:	ES - Elfsea Springfaire Feast Reservations

	I'm Caelin on Andrede, the Feastocrat for Elfsea Springfaire (April
27-29). I am currently taking reservations by email. We are planning to
serve 120 so get your reservations in early. The price is $10/person. You
may pay at the troll, but reserve your place now. Email me at "rjt at acm.org".

	The menu is

	First Remove

	Mixed greens salad (insalata misto) with sun-dried
	      tomato vinaigrette dressing and garlic croutons
	Tomato cream -basil soup (alternately known in
	      different circles as Love Dragon soup or Zuppa di
	      Crema di Pomodoro con Basilico)
	Fresh seasonal fruit (frutti fresci primavera)
	Baguettes with honey butter (pane con burro mielo)

	Second Remove

	Pollo Pasta Fiorentina - delicate poached chicken and
	      lightly steamed broccoli in a parmesan and farmer's
	      cheese sauce, tossed with linguini and topped with
	      more parmesan.
	Torta di Formaggi i Legumi - a vegetarian quiche-like
	      pie of fresh vegetables (not necessarily legumes!)
	      bound together with a rich egg and cheese custard.
	Puerca Arosti Rustica - Roasted pork with an herb crust.
	Assorted bread baskets

	Final Remove

	Piati di frutti, formaggi, panni, nuts - A plate
	      of assorted fruit, nuts, cheeses, and breads.

	Thanks,
	Caelin