ES - Contigent plan for Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:01:05 PDT 2001

Greetings Elfsea,

I have yet another idea.  If, for some reason, the weather goes against us
and we are unable to have Fighter Practice, I have just recieved my copy of
the movie "In Service to the Dream."  Would anyone still be interested in
getting together and watching this, and perhaps other movie at someones
home.  Like I say, this is only if the weather is uncooporative.  If the
weather does go bad, then I shall be making the cancellation no later than
Noon Sunday.

Just an idea, and by the way who would be interested on hosting such a time
on such short notice?

Knight's Marshal, Fool, and Someone who thinks TOO much,
Raimond