ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

Walters, Ron L. RLWalter at Willscot.com
Thu Apr 12 10:04:52 PDT 2001

    It WILL  take both of them to equal 1 Virgil, but whatever you get for
them, it is worth it just to get rid of those two.

Virgil

-----Original Message-----
From: Armand Dragonetti [mailto:dragonetti at generich.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 11:51 AM
To: Virgil at Work
Subject: Fw: ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

----- Original Message -----
From: CraigCC at AOL.com <mailto:CraigCC at AOL.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org <mailto:elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

OK, OK...  You guys caught me!

YES-- I am selling Virgil and his tent on E-bay.  See the below link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=577984598>
&item=577984598

Essentially, I need to make a few extra bucks, and I have all of these
lay-about squires hanging around, soooo....one thing led to another.

Keep checking E-bay, I will be having a combined Durmont/Llew sale next
week!!

Drake