ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Thu Apr 12 13:57:44 PDT 2001

The last, and highest, bid I saw was $10, for Llew, from the Canton
of Glaslyn. Since I am a member of Glaslyn (financial committee or
not) I think I should have some say as to whether or not Glaslyn
purchases one of their own. I say no.

	Since I happen to know both of these fine individuals, I'll bid $15
for the pair.

I have to say though... since I do know all about them (and their
"stupid squire tricks") I'm surprised I'm not paying you to keep
them (well, Durmont anyway... Llew is worth it).

Unbiased ~Afan~