ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:18:32 PDT 2001

With all due respect, Your Excellency, wouldn't you consider splitting up
the squires again?  Glaslyn has this little event coming up May 5 and I
have big plans for Llew - we need the manpower.

If you would entertain such an offer, my original bid still stands...

Lavina

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:

> Actually, Drake, I think my lady may have been
> discussing proteges.  I'll offer you Arabella for the
> lot of them.  (Careful how you answer.)
>
> You're right, my squires are better than yours.
>
> - Galen
>
> Quoting CraigCC at AOL.com:
>
> > In a message dated 4/12/01 4:04:46 PM Central
> Daylight Time,
> > allessandre at hotmail.com writes:
> >

> > > BTW, Drake did you say you were willing to trade?
> I'll have to talk to
> > my
> > > husband but well... maybe we could swap?
> > >

> > Hmmm...I did say that we could trade for items of
> equal value...your
> > squires
> > are worth WAY more than mine!  Daniel makes neat and
> shiny things and Honor
> >
> > is WAY prettier than any of mine!
> >
> > Drake

***ladylavina at email.com***