ES - Spinning Winds Pavilion and Virgil for sale

DonValentyn at AOL.com DonValentyn at AOL.com
Fri Apr 13 05:07:45 PDT 2001

If Drake were a truly loyal member of the populace, he'd simply donate Virgil
for free use by the entire Barony.  :)

Valentyn

In a message dated 4/12/2001 4:04:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
allessandre at hotmail.com writes:

<< >$2.50 for Virgil, but only if he dresses like Rocky

 Man, the bidding is getting steep...

 >Could this be a side affair at an event for service as well?
 >Particularly if they are dress as captives from the crusades or
 >something like that?  Have it hosted by the Eastern camp or the >Amazons?

 All kidding aside, slavery is unlawful in the Kingdom of Ansteorra (by Queen
 Willow's command - let her tell you the story, it's a _good_ one). However,
 having an auction for "services" could be an excellent fund-raiser.  You
 could bid on a squire, artisan, herald, etc. for a specified time, deed or
 craft.  Could have someone make up "contracts", maybe even have a part 2
 where someone takes another to court for not fulfilling their "obligations"
 (something that is prearranged and funny).  Anyone could host it: Amazons,
 Italians, Muslims, etc. (they were all notorious for that sort of thing).

 BTW, Drake did you say you were willing to trade?  I'll have to talk to my
 husband but well... maybe we could swap?

 Ciao,
 Alessandra
 (not as innocent as she looks, but it's hard at my age)