ES - Fighters attention

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Apr 17 09:15:23 PDT 2001

*I*  WILL be there.

If that alone is not enough to bring out the masses, (as well it should),
might I add that not one bruise adorns my bod. What?....you say that you
shall change that? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Oh what folly. What utter non-sense.
Alas, if you remain delusional, I shall meet thee on the field of honor.
Come and bring your sword my way. I shall smite thee with such terrible fury
that you shall nay be able to lick thy own wounds. In truth, I would not
come alone were I you. Bring freinds. Big ones. Strong ones. And many of
them.

What's that you say? Yes, I thought as much. Best you little welps stay home
in the squalor of ignorance, lest you feel the painful knowledge my
unswerving sword imparts. However, if you do manage to find some courage. If
you do indeed wish to come and learn.  Or (however likely) to teach me
something, then I shall be there.............waiting for you. Come and be
educated.

-=Armand=-
I'm INVINCIBLE!

(I can never remember the next line.)