ES - flagpole Hill

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Wed Apr 18 21:44:26 PDT 2001

I talked to a lady in the park department, last week.. She called me back and
told me that she had had the litter crew out at the hill and  that they had
cleaned up, with attention given to the areas around the bushes, that the water
has been turned back on and that the tables would be replaced very soon.  They
will continue to clean up around the bushes.  I have her name and extension
number, if we need to discuss other problems.  If the city knows this area is in
regular use they will give it more attention.  We shouldn't move from the hill,
just because of the conditions of the park.
       H.Ly. Cairenn of Dun CuRuadh