ES - Arabella - Update 2

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Tue Apr 24 10:16:36 PDT 2001

Xene here, writing from work.

I, too, just talked with Fearghus.

Arabella is in ICU room #15.  She cannot get real flowers right now.  I
don't know about silk ones:)

Since Timothy is taking care of tonight, I will take care of dinner for
Wednesday night, both for the kids and for Fearghus in the hospital.

She is going to have her head shaved for the surgery.  That's one of the
reasons that Fearghus was at home - for the hair clippers.

If you can take the time to go by and see her and Fearghus, today before the
surgery would be a good thing.  I will be going over there after school
today.  Please keep her in your prayers.

In Service

Xene

I've just now gotten off the phone with Fearghus.  Arabella will be going
into surgery either later today or tommorow.  She has had her second MRI,
and has not yet seen the results but the neurosurgeon issues pre-op
instructions for her before having to go into another procedure.

We should know more once they meet with the neurosurgeon this afternoon.  I
will keep the list abreast.

They, and I appreciate all the offers of assistance.  So far things are in
hand, but this will guarantee she will be in the hospital all weekend.  If
someone wished to organize to have meals brought to the house for the girls
and Trevor for the week, it probably would be a good idea, I've got tonight
covered.

Timothy

PS : Wes is holding up, is taking lunch right now, and I made him swear he'd
take his meds while he was at it. :)