ES - looking for a Lady

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Apr 25 07:26:28 PDT 2001

I am looking for a Lady who (at Moot afew months ago) told us of a couple in Louisiana who had a son that suffered from "Boy in a Bubble" syndrome.... I gave her the address for the Aikman foundation.  Due to Troy retiring from football, and going on to broadcasting, their office is moving as of this week.  Please let the couple know. However, they may still write to the Dallas Cowboys and/or send Troy's c/o Dallas Cowboys, and they will still forward his mail.

In service (in many ways)
Violet of Glamorganshire