ES - Not really an update, but....

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Thu Apr 26 19:28:37 PDT 2001

Xene here:

I haven't heard anything else from Fearghus today.  I talked to him about
4:00 and he was getting ready to go to the hospital. Then he was going to
take the kids to the hospital.  I had class until 7:00, then had my
father-in-law over for dinner, so I'm just now able to even check my e-mail
at home.

I ended up taking their kids to CiCi's pizza last night and visiting with
them for awhile.  Ashley got her test results back from the TAAS (she's in
10th grade) and she did so well that she is TASP exempt and doesn't have to
take any more exit tests or TAAS.  Ever.  Yeah!!!!  And her Band made a 1 in
Concert and a 2 in SightReading.  She was having a pretty good week,
considering.

Lauren and Trevor are doing well, too.  For an eighth grader, Lauren is
taking High School courses (Advanced Placement) and has has her TAAS tests
all week, so she is pretty tired from 4 days of testing.  Trevor was quiet
and looked worried, but OK.

Even the girls have missed Arabella, and have realized that she makes them
feel more secure just being there.  This is a good thing for teenagers to
realize, so there is a small silver lining in all this.

Please let us know how she is doing and when she is moved to a regular room.
I know Arabella likes flowers.

Peace and Joy,

Xene