[Elfsea] Troll,Thank you

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 21:49:43 PDT 2001

--- Misty Hoehn <mysticfalcon at onebox.com> wrote:

> I just wished to take a brief moment and thank all
> of those who volunteered
> your time and efforts at Troll this past weekend.  I
> am in deep gratitude
> for all of the service provided!!  Thank you again.
>
> Lady Honour du Bois

And though she is too modest to say so herself, Honour
worked long and hard hours at Troll herself.  I saw
her sometime after noon on Saturday, finally heading
to her tent for a few hours of well-deserved sleep
after having been up all night to ensure that Troll
was covered.  Vivat! for your outstanding efforts,
good lady.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum