ES - Farthingale/Birthday Party

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:03:18 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias!

Xene's Birthday is April the 10th and my farthingale results are due by May
1st (not June 1st as I first thought)....

So.....

There will be a Farthingale/Birthday Party!!

WHEN: this Saturday (April 7th) at 10AM
WHERE: Xene's home in Cedar Hill

I need you to bring yourselves, your ideas and some snackies to share. I'm
bringing myself, my ideas, my farthingale stuff, and a birthday cake for
Xene (what's a birthday party without a cake??).

Please let me know if you are coming and how many folks/children you are
bringing, so I can know what size of cake to buy or make.

Maria