ES - Wandering Bardic Directions

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at home.com
Tue Apr 3 19:23:43 PDT 2001

Ok, I am located south of I20/820 and west of I35W
    The Address is:
            2604 Creekwood Lane
            Fort Worth, TX 76123
    Phone Number
            817-294-8136

Bardic Starts when Enough People get here and ends when ever the last SOBER
Person Leaves and Everyone else is passed out.

I have a fairly large Backyard and plenty of crash space in the Living Room.

>From the East of  I35W:
    Head east on I20/820
    Exit McCart and head South (to the Right)
    Travel South on McCart till you reach Sycamore School Road, Turn to the
East (that is Left)
    Go to the Stop Light and Head South on  (That is to the Right)
    Turn Right on Creekwood Lane
    My House is the Second House on the Right after Raindrop Lane

>From the West of  I35W:
    Head West on I20/820
    Head South on I35W
    Exit Sycamore School Road and head West (to the Right)
    Sycamore School Road Runs into a "T" Intersection Turn to the West (Or
to the Right)
    Travel West on Sycamore School Road, Just after the Railroad tracks you
will see the Stop light
    At the Stop Light and Head South on  (That is to the Left)
    Turn Right on Creekwood Lane
    My House is the Second House on the Right after Raindrop Lane

 Laird Caerell MacDomnaill
Host of the Wandering Bardic