ES - Fwd:

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:16:43 PDT 2001

Good gentles - read the following message from the Southern Region.

We are being challenged to form an army similar to that formed by the
Southern Region.  It would seem that they have taken the idea of a brigade
and gone one better.

Will you let them have all the glory?  Will you let them steal thunder that
is rightfully yours?

Come to the joint practice Sunday, April 22, at Flagpole Hill.  There we
will train as an army, and afterwards discuss just how we should work, as a
united Army of the Central Region.  We have the Crown's blessing in this
effort - let's make our King proud, and bring the Central Region to the
field as the strongest, best trained, deadliest force in Ansteorra!

Vivat Ansteorra!

Dux